Lyman Daniels is the President of CBRE Mexico since 2009 and is the executive responsible for operations in Mexico and Colombia.
Mr. Daniels’ responsibilities include providing strategic direction as the head of Mexico and Colombia’s market-leading real estate services organizations with more than 1,000 employees performing advisory and transaction services, valuations, loan services and property management. CBRE Mexico, under his leadership, has been recognized as the fastest organic growing office throughout CBRE world-wide for more than five years.
He has played a direct role in the institutionalization of the commercial real estate market throughout Latin America working extensively in Panama and Colombia.
Mr. Daniels is the author of numerous publications in the commercial real estate Industry. He is a founding member and was the Chairman of the Urban Land Institute (ULI) in Mexico. He was formerly the Chairman for the International Region of the Building of the Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) for five consecutive years.
MBA (Global Studies) – Graduating with Honors. The American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird) and Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (Tec de Monterrey) 2002
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and International Management – Distinguished Graduate. Claremont McKenna College 1987
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) - Institute of Real Estate Management
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) - Building Owners and Managers Association
- Executive Management Specialist (SIOR) - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Fellow (RICS) – Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors